Friday, July 30, 2010

5AM = No time

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the past week. I've noticed that when I am getting up at 5AM (4:45am sometimes) to run, I have little to no energy after work. I was tapering off all week in preparation for Sundays half marathon race, running at max 6miles. But the speed comes much easier now than it did when I started getting up that early. Today I have completely off, going to go to the expo downtown to pick up my race package and then throw in a movie and hit the sack around 10. Will try to get up around 7am tomorrow so that I can actually fall asleep early enough tomorrow night so I get a full 8 hours before my 4:30AM alarm goes off Sunday morning! Found out that the time i need may be a bit faster than I can do right now. All that means is that I am going to have to find some people going for 3 hours in my "B" corral during the marathon. I'm very confident I can do sub 650 miles for the half marathon, but to get into the A corral I'd have to do 633 miles which is a bit faster than i can do :( Alright... here's to a boring weekend, will let y'all know how I do on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment