Tuesday, September 28, 2010

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.....

Just for you that don't get the title, that's the opening line to C&C Music Factories all time classic "Gonna Make you Sweat." This is a celebratory post so I thought I would open it by referencing a song that won "song of the half-century" at the Loisville County Music Festival... ok that wasn't funny... sorry. Anyways I just wanted to tell everyone that we passed the $2,000 mark yesterday! I think we can possibly reach $3,000 by the time of the race with all the new readers coming on! Thank you so much for you're donation. As some of you have read in my emails, the American Cancer Society contributed to a 15% decrease in overall cancer death rate since 1990. It's a great cause and I hope to do my part by coming through on my end.

Today I did 5x .6 miles with 2min rest. It went really well, 5:35 pace on average. I have to make sure to not work too hard, which is a problem when you are in the middle of taper and feel extra energy coming out of ever muscle. One day this week I am going to do a yoga class to stretch out and keep my "chi" in check! Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment