Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ouch ouch ouch... and Eff DirecTV

I AM LIVID RIGHT NOW! Why do we put up with companies that treat their clients like dirt? I have been jumping through hoops for DirecTV to get be able to use a used receiver, and when I finally get one that they say is acceptable... they tell me (after i buy it) that the account it had been hooked up to is "in collection" and cannot be activated for my account. WTF!!!! Somebody already told me it was good to go and I dropped money on it! So long and short I just got my heart rate up for a good hour as I felt like I was talking to monkey's who sniff their own butts even after they discover it doesn't smell very good the first time (i love that youtube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAgEgEda12c).

Ok so today prior to that whole debacle, I went for a run along the beach path... did about 10 miles with only 1 stop to do some pull-ups in the park. This is where the "ouch ouch ouch" comes in... my legs have been super sore as of late. So today's 10 mile run was at 7 min miles and in all honesty I was happy to stop and change it up for a few minutes. Although on the plus side my new (used) ipod didn't crap out on me half way through... I can only take singing songs in my head for so long.

So facebook group is looking good... I've already got 2 donations!!!! So excited! Definitely now feel more of a sense of urgency being that the race is only 3 months way. Hope you are enjoying the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment